Sunday, August 20, 2006

I just completed three pieces of fanfiction, my first ever, and I'm totally obnoxious about it. I've posted this shit everywhere: Yahoo Groups, SidCity Forums, Helix-BBS, even my own Live Journal. I was kind of afraid I would be opening a window to hell or screwing with the space-time continuum by posting a link here to that last one. I mean, are Google Blogger and LiveJournal, like, gonna throw down when they meet in the Great Internet Stream of Linkage? Anyway, just seemed like something I should put in my little diary here. Because I'm a geek and Garak/Bashir slash is what got me into fanfiction, my DS9-WIP features them in an AU-MU setting. It was a lot of fun to write and I'm planning a 4th part, soon. So, here's the link and I hope you like it if that's you're thing. *Does a little happy dance*. See, obnoxious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loudlush said...

Very nice!! I've never watched DS9 though... am I going to be disappointed now because your fanfic (which I really enjoyed) is actually better than the 'real thing'????

8:07 PM  
Blogger Tatterdemallion said...

Thanks for reading and liking! blush

am I going to be disappointed now because your fanfic (which I really enjoyed) is actually better than the 'real thing'????

No, though it's very nice of you to say so. Nice, as in, I-just-might-get-a-big-head-that-was-so-nice.

You should watch the show; it has its faults but it's my favorite trek and it can be really good. Though watchout - some of the Mirror Universe episodes are not DS9 at its best (Emperor's New Cloak, I'm looking at you).

Sam:)

P.S. Sorry your comment didn't make it up till today. Me and Blogger have been having some problems. I tell it to send comments to my email; it doesn't; I check to see if my e-mail address is right; still nothing; I check again and suddenly it's gone. Jees, it can be annoying.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home