Sunday, August 13, 2006


My computer needs more memory. I haven't been able to do a system restore in months, listen to my WinMediaplayer in a week, and my Internet connection has been spotty the last couple of days. Mind-numbing, rage-filling, computer-cide inducing spotty. *Pouts* Like big time. Anyway, a trip to my brother's apartment in Lake Charles properly diagnosed the problem and a cyber-trip to amazon produced the cure ($43.00 worth). Now all I have to do is wait for my delivery of memory and install it. Except I can't find the miniscule, tiny, little tool necessary to remove the screws from the bottom of my laptop so I can pop the keyboard off and snap the new memory card in. Sounds easy. Frustration at the lost tool is sort of cancelling out the omg!!I'mgonnatotallyfuckupmycomputer anxiety/fear that I should be feeling right now, as a computer repair novice. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep. Or maybe my brain is bleeding. Sweet brain bleed. By the way, the writing on the game box? Is that Russia...Spani...Czech...?? I know it's not German. Or English. Yeah. That's about the extent of my mad language skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home