Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Poor neglected blog - it must feel so abandoned with someone like me updating it. Actually, I'm doing quite well at updating considering my previous track record (should that be one word or two? two, I think). I used to get diaries for birthdays or Christmas. Wrote in them maybe once or twice before completely forgetting about the whole thing. I even tried keeping a dream journal which I was somewhat more consistent with than other attempts; some weird shit in that one. Hell, this is my third blog. The other two were tester blogs and I think only one actually had any posts (about three). I'm not actually going anywhere with this. I'm home for the summer and there's no cable. I wish I were a professional writer then maybe I could post witty, clever blogs with proper beginning, middle, and ends and that oh so important point. I think I could also use a grammar refresher because I'm sure there should probably be more punctuation in the preceding sentences than there is currently. Don't judge me! ;). Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loudlush said...

"....proper beginning, middle, and ends and that oh so important point...."

All terribly overrated methinks!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Tatterdemallion said...

Not according to my cultural anthropology professor. She's a paper writing taskmaster. It's a good thing I like her.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home