Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Early New Year everyone!! Posting now because my internet time is limited when I'm at home and I'll be busy so who knows when my next update will be. So far I only have one new New Years resolution and that is to study my German a bit more thoroughly than last semester. To tell the truth it will probably just go the way of the great "lose weight" and "stop being such a bitch" resolutions of years past. At least I try. One exciting thing: we're having Christmas late this year! Since we were so busy rolling balls (peanut butter & martha washington) and baking pies we didn't have time to get a tree or presents. We put up the tree and decorated the house interior Christmas Eve (something that never happens) as party guests were arriving. Monday the 26th we went shopping, wrapped presents, and we're opening them New Year's Eve. I hope this never happens again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home