Monday, November 21, 2005


Happy 40th Birthday to Alexander Siddig!! (that's my favorite picture of him). I've been a fan of him since I was ten, almost eleven, years old and first saw him as Bashir in the 1993 premiere of ST: Deep Space Nine. Anyone who's also a fan should check out sidcity.net, his official website (not personally maintained by him), which has all the exclusive info a girl or guy could want about Siddig. One exciting piece of information at the moment is his role in the soon to be released film Syriana. Its got a lot of oscar buzz around it and great reviews including a possible nomination for Siddig but don't jinx it. I'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed. So, Happy Birthday to Siddig and good luck. Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday to Terry Farrell (Dax on DS9) who had a birthday the 19th. Bye for now, Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home