Sunday, October 23, 2005


I thought I would take a little time today, my last true day of break, to agree with what a commentor from sidcity.net (TOC) had to say about this man - Nathan Fillion - which is that Star Trek captains sadly pale in comparison with Firefly's Malcolm Reynolds. Unfortunately she's right. For some unknown reason, as far as I can tell none of the ST captains since Kirk have been as charismatic as he was. I've always had to rely on another member of the cast or several castmembers combined to get the same kind of feeling Kirk or Reynolds exude. Can I just degenerate here for a moment, from a sort of thoughtful opinion/contrast/comparison to run through the street screaming how hot Nathan Fillion is? Yes? Okay, be back in a minute or an hour... Whew, okay I'm back, that was brisk but now my throat's kind of sore. Anyway, I like Sisko and Picard and I've only seen Janeway and Archer in action maybe once so my bright shining beacons of characterization in TNG and DS9 came from Data and Dr. Bashir (the latter being someone else I'm totally obsessed with but you wouldn't know it from the calm way I just typed his name now would you? HaHaHa! I would have posted a picture of him too but I thought "this is Nathans time to shine"). Anyways, I should get back to moving boxes and maybe cook some dinner. Oh! Before I go I have another find the blogger clue: _____ College won an away basketball game against Grinnel last semester which was broadcast on ESPN 2. (You're not even listening to me are You?) Kissy go bye bye, Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home