Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well, would ya look at that--a comment with praise--on my last post (I'm not getting a big head or anything). Anyway, yes commentor Andy, feel free to both bookmark and tell a friend (or fifteen). Have fun, go crazy, take out a full page ad in the New Yorker. Really, dude, I have a blog and you should have known better than to feed my ego like this; I mean you might as well have thrown water on a gremlin. Look at what you've unleashed. But, seriously thanks for the comment since you do have the dubious honor of being the first (unless you count the spam I got on the one before but I don't). And now for another exciting edition of lets figure out where the blogger is (or is it just creepy?): clue-- our (insert college name here) mindset list was featured on the NBC Evening News last summer. Good luck and be sure to have fun (wink)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home