Friday, October 21, 2005

So, here's my first post. It's Friday and that sucks because it means that fall break here at anonymous liberal arts college is wrapping up and I didn't get my room cleaned but hey still got this weekend. Ooh, some exciting news if you're a movie buff and/or, like me, dorkily get excited about movies: I just got a copy of Donnie Darko from netflix and am going to watch it for the first time tonight. Never seen it but have wanted to badly so yeah I am loving the netflix; just used it to watch all of Firefly; it was great and now I have a real reason to be a fan of the show now that I've actually seen it instead of being a fan of a show I've never even seen just heard others talk about on message boards; guess the fact that before I had seen the show I could qoute many of its famous sayings is just a tribute to Joss Whedon, the writers, cast, etc., and the wonderful internet. Did ya get all that? Well, signing off now cause I gotta go. Bye, Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home