Friday, October 28, 2005



Been feeling kind of bummed out since Wednesday night so I thought I would post a picture that would cheer me up and voila!--lots of kitties! It makes me happy. Anthro club (of which I am Vice President) carved pumpkins last night. Hopefully I'll be able to put the pictures up that my fellow club member and housemate, Erin, took on her picturephone and promised to e-mail me. If not you'll just have to get them after Halloween suckers!!! Don't forget to "Fall Back" this weekend: daylight savings time--we thankfully gain an hour (oh god yes!). Are there too many exclamation points in this post? I seldom do that but hey I'm gonna leave it this time 'cause I can. Who's blog is this? Anyway, anonymous college clue: The word "______" in the college's name, according to Frank Zappa, sounds like a nickel falling in a toilet. Good luck with that. Love, Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home