Friday, December 16, 2005


Happy Holidays!!! Gosh, its been awhile. I turned in my portfolio on Monday for Theory & Technique in Cultural Anthropology class. 23 pages of ethnography, almost 10 objects collected, 16 pages of fieldnotes typed single-space, drafts, methods, surveys, consent forms, IRB and AAA ethics, and one reviewed draft by my good friend/classmate Kelly = a semester that has majored in kicking my ass! But, overall this was a really productive semester: I learned a lot more about forensics, I learned that museum studies can also be called beating a dead horse 101, and that I should really study my German more than, well never. Only two final exams to go and I'll be going home. So, have a Christmas sugar cookie and some hot chocolate; I can't stand either but they sure are pretty, huh? (I like my hot chocolate cold and my sugar cookies far, far away). Write at ya' later. Love, Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home