Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Ritual Consumption Day, everyone!!! Er, I mean Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone!!! I'm slightly depressed because I'm spending my third Thanksgiving alone. I live too far away and am too poor to go home every holiday so I gotta give up Thanksgiving and be glad I got Christmas. Does everyone have out their tiny violins by now? Oh, well...I'll still be able to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, talk to my mother on the phone, and after that is the dog show on NBC (which I absolutely adore), so I'm set. I should probably get to bed seeing as how I have an early parade call. Have a happy holiday and drive safe. Love, Sam. (P.S.: how do you like my "bountiful representation of the season" ^ perversion? Kind of illustrates where I'm at).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home