Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well I planned to have an image of a lovely centipede to show ya'll today. In fact I've been trying to put the damn thing on here for about a week. Anywho, if you've seen one of these then you know what I'm talking about. I hadn't until I came to Wisconsin and discovered that they were pretty common household pests up here - in the warm months - not FEBRUARY! It was unseasonably warm this winter (at least until the snow last week) and apparently some centipedes came out to play early...only to be crushed underfoot by me. I'm on the fence about bugs. Some I like, some freak me out. Centipedes definitely fall on the freak out side of the fence. So, a little of the centipede dread came sooner than I expected but seems to have subsided again. Thank God (whimper).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home