Saturday, May 06, 2006

Did anyone else just see the Jersey Devils get their asses handed to them by the Carolina Hurricanes. Six to Zero - Ward's first playoff shutout game. Good for him. Poor Martin Brodeur, though. He's one of those goalies that it seems can do no wrong until they do...and then it's bad. He let through six goals and on his birthday. Oh well, one bad game can't undo years of fantasticness. Not that I'm a Jerseys fan - to the contrary, they're one of my least favorite teams but it's a good kind of hate. The kind that makes for good spectating. It's better than being indifferent. I admire NJ in some respects - from what I remember before the strike, they played like well-oiled machines or robots. Efficient but not passionate - at least not to me. Well, now that the Stars are out of it, my hopes are hanging on the Avs or Detroit. I'm so glad hockey is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home