Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time Capsule!!!

Anthro Club is doing a time capsule and I am suddenly and insanely excited about it. At first I wasn't sure what I would put in: I like my things and I like my money. I couldn't really see myself putting my precious soapstone bird in or spending my precious moula on some random thing. Then I got the idea to do something that would leave info about me and be biological-anthropology related. So, I'm gonna make this little sheet up that will include my thumbprint, general discription, and a hair from my head. Super!, huh? Yeah, so other non-gross things I'm gonna put in include: passages of my favorite poetry and books; favorite songs, foods, colors, etc.; various paper materials from the anthro department (brochures, newsletters); posters from the box office (where I work); and I'm going to print the profile page of my facebook. Facebook profile page is evilly perfect - for inclusion in a time capsule, anyway.

Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home