Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Resolve to start blogging more. I said that, huh? I'm such a liar! I don't have time. I don't have time to do this right now. I didn't have time last night either when I decided to watch Smoke Signals again instead of working on my museum studies project, which I'm sickeningly close to being done with. I'm so close to being done with it, it's ridiculous that I'm not.

Oh well, at least the movie was for something important - our last club meeting of the semester - my Last Anthro Club Meeting Ever!, so it wasn't completely indulgent. I'm getting tired of saying that: "...my last blank ever... the last time I'll close the box office...the last time I'll sit in lit class and fantasize about jabbing a pen in my professor's eye everytime he makes that noise!..." You know, stuff like that. It was melodramatic and nostalgic at first, but now it's just kind of a draaaaaaggg... I say this like I won't be sobbing on graduation day. Of course I will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home