Monday, February 08, 2010

If I could figure out a way to make my problems sound interesting, I'd have endless material for this here blog. But I can't. My life must seem like an endless mope, but rest assured, it's not. I just don't always get the urge to blog unless there's something wrong. If I wrote everything here that I ever wanted to it would be drama, drama, drama all the time. And who wants to read a dramatic blog? All the best, biggest, most famous...est blogs are funny blogs. Or helpful blogs. Or cool blogs. Or really informative blogs.

Hmm, so what's something helpful, cool, informative (and maybe funny)? Let's see...did you know that Bookseller Magazine has an annual competition for books with weird titles? No, well here's a few: Curbside Consultation of the Colon; Baboon Metaphysics; and Strip and Knit with Style. Wow. Excrement in the Late Middle Ages was not quite weird enough but congrats on runner up status. Past list members of note: Bombproof Your Horse - well that sounds fun! And How to Avoid Huge Ships - 'cause that's just useful. Kudos.

Huh. I don't know how helpful or cool, or...Well, I don't know what this was. All I know is it cheered me up! Yay! I guess that's all that matters. Oh, Blog, you always know just the thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home